This refers to the laws and policies that provide the
enabling legal framework for information and communications technology (ICT)
regulation in Ghana. The legal framework has been categorized into the following menus;
- Legislations: This is made up of all the Acts and Legislative Instruments governing ICT regulation in Ghana.
- Policies: These are the policies that govern the ICT sector. It includes the National Telecom Policy and Information and Communications Technology for Accelerated Development (ICT4AD).
- Guidelines: These are the guidelines developed by the NCA for industry stakeholders.
- Schedule of Penalties: This is a schedule by which defaulters of licence conditions are fined by.
- Standards and Specifications: The standards and specifications that govern the Information and Communications Technology industry in Ghana.
- Deregulated Services: This menu shows a list of authorizations or licences revoked by the National Communications Authority.