Telecommunications Services (Data Networks) include the following:
Internet Data Services
Public Data Services
- Value Added Services
Private/Corporate Data Network
Public Paging Services
Prepaid Calling Card Services
VSAT for Public Use (Urban)
VSAT for Public Use (Sub-Urban)
VSAT for Public Use (Rural)
VSAT for Private/Corporate Use
VSAT Network (Direct-to-Home (DTH))
Inmarsat Terminal (Terrestrial)
Application ProcedureThe process of applying for a radio broadcasting authorization are listed below:
must obtain, complete and submit the relevant application forms
together with relevant documents as enumerated in the Guidelines for
Application of Telecommunication Licences and Authorizations and the appropriate
- The National Communications Authority will acknowledge in writing, receipt of the application.
- The National Communications Authority will evaluate the application and respond to the applicant in due course.
applications should be accompanied with a copy of the receipt of
payment of the appropriate application fee as outlined in the Schedule of Fees.
- All payments to NCA should be made through Bankers Draft payable to the National Communications Authority.
- The Application Fee is non-refundable
- The Ghana Cedi equivalent of the fees on the day of payment is accepted.