TV Broadcasting Services
Television Broadcasting Services include the following:
Television Broadcasting (National TV - Free-on-Air)
Television Broadcasting (National TV- Pay TV)
Television Broadcasting (Regional TV- Free-on-Air)
Television Broadcasting (Regional TV- Pay TV)
Television Broadcasting (Direct-to-Home)
Television Broadcasting (MMDS - 6 x 8 MHz)
Television Broadcasting (Data - National)
- Television Receive Only (TVRO)
Application ProcedureThe process of applying for a television broadcasting authorization are listed below:
must obtain, complete and submit the relevant application forms
together with relevant documents as enumerated in the Guidelines for
Application of Broadcasting Authorization and the appropriate
- The National Communications Authority will acknowledge in writing, receipt of the application.
- The National Communications Authority will evaluate the application and respond to the applicant in due course.
- NCA Technical Planning Guidelines for Television
- NCA Guidelines for Submission of Feasibility Report for Broadcasting Projects
applications should be accompanied with a copy of the receipt of
payment of the appropriate application fee as outlined in the Schedule of Fees.
- All payments to NCA should be made through Bankers Draft payable to the National Communications Authority.
- The Application Fee is non-refundable
- The Ghana Cedi equivalent of the fees on the day of payment is accepted.