This menu gives information that is relevant to players in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) industry. The menu is classified into the following sub menus with the aim of satisfying the information requirements of stakeholders;
- Consultations: This is information regarding consultation processes that the NCA undertakes with stakeholders and consultants before major projects are undertaken.
- Industry Information: This contains information that pertains to the telecommunications industry. It includes information on subscriber base numbers and market trends.
- Monitoring & Enforcement: This is information that the monitoring and enforcement department of the NCA provides to stakeholders concerning activities of the department.
- Numbering; This sub menu gives information about the Numbering regime that exist in Ghana including the National Numbering Plan and Interconnection guidelines.
- Schedule of Fees: This is the fee structure that is used by the NCA in billing operators.
- Spectrum: Detailed information about Ghana's spectrum assignment and frequency allocations.
- Quality of Service Reports: NCA's conclusions on the quality of service offered by Stakeholders.